A fine but now sadly derelict warehouse built in a Glasgow Venetian style
by Glasgow architect James Hamilton. The building dates from 1867 and has
a corner entrance with a circular hall marked by a domed tempietto.
The building was formerly the Belfast Head Office of linen manufacturer William Ewart & Sons,
which is now part of Ewart Liddell.
Based on information from Irish Architecture Online and from Noel S. Brien.